First Grow - Seedlings haven't grown at all for six days - Please Help!

fasttanoy

Hi guys,

I'm a first time grower and I must be doing something wrong because my plants haven't changed one bit in the last six days.
I currently have a T5 fluorescent light ~10cm from the leaves of the plants. I have shiva skunk and jack flash seedlings planted in a coco/perlite 75/25 mix.
Full details can be found in my journal
Temperature is constant at 75C however humidity is 40%. I'm wondering if this could be the source of the problem, if people agree I'll buy a humidifier tomorrow.

In an attempt to troubleshoot I fed one plant nutrients, flushed one, watered one and left the rest (4 days since last watering) and still absolutely no change in any of them:

Day 5:

IMAG020818.jpg
IMAG021015.jpg

Day 8:

IMAG021817.jpg
IMAG022318.jpg

Day 11:

IMAG022610.jpg
IMAG022419.jpg

Ironically this whole process is making me more anxious than usual! Any help anyone could offer would be extremely appreciated (and not just in emoticon form).

Please Help!

Re: First Grow. Seedlings haven't grown at all for six days. Please Help!!

I put mine about a half inch from the bulbs - stops all that stretching, and minimises the exponential loss of light over distance :Namaste:

I agree about getting light source close to plants, about 3 inches. Also my flourscent is equal to 400w to veg. You gotta add some additional medium in between top of plant, down. Otherwise they're just gonna fall over. And start adding some fox farms nutrients. It does'nt burn. Keep it simple. Use one tablespoon per gallon of good water. Not tap water. Use that water they sell from those geyser machines, 35 cents per gallon.

I agree with all the advice that has been said about your lights. You got a little stretch. Other then that I will kick back and watch. I wish you the best and keep it growing green..

Height, roots and stem thickness. Right now if they grow any taller(height) they'll fall over. So they are growing more roots and making thicker stronger stems so they can grow taller.

Back
Top Bottom