First grow tent!

JoeDaddy77

I've decided on this.

image38010.jpg

For my very first go at growing. My knowledge is limited but I'm doing my homework best I can. I'm going to add a filter and fan to this purchase as well. Can someone tell me if there is more I will need for my grow. I.e. I will be sprouting my own seeds. Im thinking of trying my hand at 5 Green Crack Females. Will I need a starter tray? Can someone tell me if the light provided (7-Band 2.1 360w LED Grow Light) is all I will need to go from seed to finish. TIA

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also, what is best phone tester. Do I need 2 separate ones? One for water and one for soil or csn one do both? I will probably be using distilled water.

That's suppose to say ph

Welcome to :420:...thats a pretty basic start up kit and is a good place to start...you will definitely want to add a fan/filter combo for smell...as well...they are quieter and more efficient than the provided inline fan...you will also want a hygrometer for RH if the supplied unit doesn't do both...a PH pen can be invaluable...don't bother with 5 dollar multi probes(IMHO)...spend a couple bucks...and keep it calibrated...the light might do you thru veg...but come flower time...underpowered...that said...since its your first grow...maybe start with 2 plants while Ya' work out the details of growing, and that light should see Ya' thru'...Yer' most likely gonna make some mistakes...maybe small...maybe big...start small...git' yer' growing legs and get more ambitious as you go...Once you are ready to get going...start a journal!!...its the best way to find help when you need help...or just damned pleased how things are going...Pictures!!...pictures are always good for progress reports or diagnosis...links in my sig on how to do both...Good Luck...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom