Looking for input on 1st time grow tent purchase and lighting setup.

JoeDaddy77

Hey everyone I'm new to forum and would like to wish everyone good vibes. I've decided to pull the trigger on a growing tent purchase for my bedroom closet. I've taken the measurements of the available space and decided to get an Agromax Short Stack grow tent. It's dimensions are 39.5"x39.5"x30.5". That's 30.5" tall. I'm posting a pic of the specs of the tent. I've decided to run LED to keep power bill down and to hopefully keep heat down in tent too. My question at this point is what lighting system is gonna be best for this size tent to grow like 3 females from seed to finish. I have little to no knowledge of light spectrums and how to operate an LED unit but I can and am doing my homework in this forum and other places. Also, I'm want to know if a 6"fan and charcoal filter will be enough for exhaust. TIA
420-magazine-mobile666182157.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im planning on buying a cob system after my current grow... I encourage everyone to at least look into them.
Fanleaf has some awesome threads and is a great resource on here.

Hell be the first to tell you that with the cobs you can drive them at lower power and bring them much closer to your canopy

Which is why im suggesting them
If your not into diy timber has some awesome kits already premade and ready to go.

If money is an issue at the moment then i would suggest a mars hydro lots of people ise them here and get amazing results

As for your fan and filter that should be more than enough

Not So Rookie Anymore

Ah. I see. That's more than I'm ready for I think. Lol. This is my first attempt at all this so simple is better I think.

My apologies lol

Mars hydro is much simpler and there are alot of journals here showcasing what they can do

I was going to go with mars until i looked into cob

Not So Rookie Anymore

My apologies lol

Mars hydro is much simpler and there are alot of journals here showcasing what they can do

I was going to go with mars until i looked into cob

Not So Rookie Anymore
Thank you. So you think a Mars 600?

Thank you. So you think a Mars 600?

Ive never used them so i dont really feel comfortable giving advice there.

I will say that when i was looking at them i was looking at the new reflector series 192 x 5w

i felt like i was getting most bang for my buck in my price range
And with what fit my tent best.

Not So Rookie Anymore

30" tall isn't very much room, not saying it can't be done but distance from light and pot height eats up a lot of distance in a hurry. I bought a 3' premade box online and when it got here I realized it was a lot smaller than what I was seeing in my mind, my little box is good for smaller plants (trying to flower some small ones in it right now as a test, but built my own taller boxes for Flowering and bigger plants).

Back
Top Bottom