First grow , these look ok?

Cheers for that an na mate aint started feeding them anythin yet , i forgot to mention these will be mother plants , so do i still treat them as they are gonne produce ? They have 18 hour of light , i water them every 2 days , any tips or pointers on producing good mothers ? Thanks

Just feed em your standard veg nutrients, that should keep em fine 'n' dandy along with trace micro nutrients once in awhile...

I'm afraid i don't keep mother plants myself as i often take cuttings from my own plants before placing them into the flowering tent & rince 'n' repeat cycle.

So i could take cuttings off these plants before they flower?

You sure can :thumb:

If you are into the idea of a small bush grow, is to start LST low stress training by bending the stem over.

Some of us use string & sticky tap, pipe cleaners etc to bend the plants over gentle as to get more light down to the lower canopy so that the lower branchs can develope with some people using this techinque for scrog grows also !

I don't do any leaf/branch prunning in veg tho and leave that intill the day i put them into the flowering tent.

I then selectively prune my plant of any weaker branchs or stems which may not develope as well in flower & provide space for the strong branchs which i aim for budding etc

These off cuts i use for new clones/cuttings of my plant for the next grow, i always take more than i need in case of failure to root or weak plants once rooted and select the strongest for the next grow.

This is my own method i use & does away with extra space required to keep a mother plant all i need is enough room for vegging & seperate area for flowering = perpetual grow of choosen strain of choice :thumb:

Also my first grow with CFL. Plants are now at 4 weeks and just switched to flowering last night.
Have no idea as to what they are as they were just seeds. Guess will have to see.

IMG_056015.jpg

Still trying to figure all this out. From what I have been reading I need to get some 10-20-10 fert. Just have to see if I can find it local.

Back
Top Bottom