Do my plants look ok?

jayboat

Hello, i have been a long time reader of the forum but this is my first post. I can normally find answers to my questions easy enough but this is more of a feedback and share of knowledge hopefully (me receiving) :) This is my 4th grow, always done autos, always got better results each grow but im a little worried about this grow as the plants are massive and would like some feedback on weather they have statched are look abit stringy. Im just hoping they will fatten out.

Grow details

Seeds : Fast&Vast x3 and Paki Ryder x1 (Ordered from herbies)
Room Size : 1mx1mx1.8m, 3 dry walls covered in mylar and 1 door made from myler and sticky back zip
Light : 400watt LED for first week on 18/6 then 600HPS ran on 20/4 until finish
Vents : 5"intake and 4"outtake with 8" and 4" clip fans
Soil : Bio Bizz light mix in 5 gallon pots
Nutes : Straight water for 21 days then bio bizz grow .5ml per litre until present, will up the feeding next time and start bloom nutes when all vertical growth has stopped.

The temps are around 25-26c at the top of the canopy and 22-23c at pot level, they go down to 19-20c when lights are off. Humidity goes between 60-80 depending on when they were last feed and i mist around twice a week. At the minute they are 29 days old and 3 of the plants are hovering about 90cms tall, even the runt is 70cms. Most of my grows do tend to finish around this height but they also normally explode with growth around the 4th week and i if they do, its gonna get really fun, haha.

I have put a few pictures below to help. Just some other info that may help, when feeding i let the soil go bone dry then feed them around 5 litres in 1 go. PH levels are fine and i let water sit for at least 24hours. I have not trimmed popcorn this grow as a little experiment, just enough to make feeding easy. I also have a habit of moving the pots around and turning them on their spot to give canopy best spread, its more me playing with them, haha. But all in all i like to keep it simple, so i dont really want to LST as i will not be able to play with them anymore (I no thats might sound silly but its a hobby also)

Anyways, any feedback will be nice, thanking you in advance

Last thing, they were very thirsty at the time of picture taking, I could see leaves drooping. And see, my bong needs cleaned before someone comments, lol.

Number 1:
IMG_20151028_155920.jpg

Number 2:
IMG_20151028_155010.jpg

Number 3:
IMG_20151028_154229.jpg

Number 4:
IMG_20151028_152548.jpg

They are looking better already. Just worried about they decide to keep growing, maybe 18" away from the light at the minute. Bleached tops are nasty, i had some before but still smokable like. Very glad good to hear they look heathly, i always go super light on single nutes to keep it simple. Hopefully all will fill out, they still have quite a bit to go and i was worried they had stached.

Thank you for your reply rifleman

So, i should keep these plants on grow nutes until vertical growth has stopped are should i switch to bloom next feed to slow down vertical growth.

If you're worried about stretch I would cut down grow nutes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like they are all flowering ( with crowns on their tops?). So, I would think that's all that preflower growth spurt, to my untrained eye your node spacing looks tight. Pretty sure in a few weeks these girls will really start impressing you, they look lovely! I am however worried these girls may outgrow their space (though I don't have much experience with autos.). I would move towards your bloom nutes in my opinion, and if worse comes to worse, gonna have to tie them down a bit.

Yes, they are starting bud up nice. I just hope that everything fills out and joins up. Good call on the nutes, they will need fed tomarrow and this is when i decide weather to flush with straight water once before swapping are onto bloom right away. I'll judge at the time. I think they are slowing down a little already but still only 30 days. I normally get the stretch around 28-30 days and it started day 21 this grow, thats why i was worried. The seeds are living up to there name so far, lets hope the vast comes soon :) If they keep growing, i will have to gently bend them around 30cm down to a 45 degree angle then rise and repeat every day until not required and also hope it does'nt miss them up to much. I dont think it will come to that.

Back
Top Bottom