Plants looking a light green colour - N deficiency?

Word. I grow in the coco as well. See asesino or cultivators "how to grow in coco" thread for some good feed schedules.

Coco is hydro. Just a more indirect form than dwc. But I will admit I dont ph or havent ever since I started growing. Only take TDS measurement.

My water ph is at 8.2. Maybe you are lucky and have a better ph

My water ph is at 8.2. Maybe you are lucky and have a better ph
Wouldnt know. I use ph perfect nutes. And never have ph tested my sink water.... not something I would advise but if it ain't broke.....

View album 17322
Sorry this is ases feed schedule with GH nutes. Hes a member here. Lots of plant of the month contest wins. 2 last year.

View album 17322
Sorry this is ases feed schedule with GH nutes. Hes a member here. Lots of plant of the month contest wins. 2 last year.

Niceeee @TheMadDabber :) . Yeh she's going HAM now she being multi fed 600 :) @chuckpumpkins The water sits at around 7.5-8 I use syringe and just guesstimate drops and then re check usually all good. Sometimes its a little lower but I find that to not be a bad thing. For overall rise etc...

How old is the plant? I'd shoot for 4 to 6 weeks of veg if it is just one plant.trying to do the CM math. So 2 meters high. Is 200cm? And your at almost 50. You'll want 30 cm of distance between the light and the top of plant probably. Does the plant height include the pot it's in or is that from the top of the soil/ medium?? Or from the floor? So if you can get the light to the very top of the room, your probably close to ready for flip. I would let it hit 50 cm and flip. Sativa can have up to 100% stretch meaning your plant would be a meter tall. And you'll need distance between the plant and light and to account for the height of the container shes in.

Sounds like your close now!

@TheMadDabber She's 45 days from seed so about 6 weeks. Nope good point ill go measure current distance but yeh it does seem like running out of room. I was thinking 50 cm would be a good height. When does one take the clones though? I have the cloning equipment (humidity dome, gel, Rockwool etc) Should be fem regardless as it was a fem seed.

Clone away. Any time from today until 2 or 3 weeks into flower is fine

Thanks @TheMadDabber just took two baby bottom branches, 45 degree cut (sterilised scalpel) scoured the stem nd removed a few of the lower "clone" branches. into clonex purp. Into Rockwool. into a diluted Nutrient Solution (in humidity dome) sprayed with water. Lights on in 4hrs (or do I go a darker period)

Do you think I went about it oK?

Plucking nailed it. Did you happen to soak the cubes in ph'd solution over night? I imagine you'll be okay regardles. Sounds like you've done your home work. Same light schedule. Keep them at 18 6. They'll root in 7 to 14 days. Try and keep rh 60 to 80% and you'll get it

Plucking nailed it. Did you happen to soak the cubes in ph'd solution over night?

Haha Cheers. Good :)

Nope just wet them beforehand. But I reckon ill be ok

hehe forever reading up on the subject...

How long do I let the roots get before transplant and also Do I change the water every few days??

Peace

Clones: Do I change the water every few days? Been 5 days, they are standing upright and looking fine, like they will grow... Just don't want stagnant water (nutrient solution) ?

Plant, flipped at 50cm, a few days ago growing rapidly. Believe It will hit desired height, perhaps more if 3 weeks of stretch at current rate...

Seeing the occasional gnat still, they don't appear to be breading of negatively affecting the plant, how safe is the pyrethrum spray? Can I apply It properly one last time before the flowers arrive?

How is everyone :) ???

PEACE - CB

I had gnats pretty bad that came in a bag of foxfarm ocean forest a couple years ago. I bought a bag of diatomaceous earth and top dressed my pots. OMRI, I use it on my window sills and thresholds as well. I don't do dirt anymore, loved the ffof, but I can't be getting bugs. They will destroy your roots.
I let the top of the pot get dry, spoonful of DE sprinkled on top, and then fold it into the dry layer. It can be messy next time you water, but it kills bugs and is not systemic.

Peace

Res change every 5 to 7 days. Look into flying skull z7 for hydro. Prevents any build up and only requires a drop or 2 per gal

@TheMadDabber did do :) @Ganjagrowergu DE think it needs to be....

Hey guys so flipped almost a week ago starting to show flowers but its really bugging me as no white hairs are out (its a fem seed) and im not 100% sure its female.

I sussed the site and this thread What are preflowers?

I cant get a photo now cause its too big/heavy too move and is set up how I need. Otherwise, yes at this point I would get one...

Stressing...

Apart from that plant is fine. Upping the nutes and feed frequency definitely helped.

Note although the preflowers look "ballish" they are clustered and predominately tear drop shaped? This gives me hope!

Back
Top Bottom