Plants looking a light green colour - N deficiency?

Cannabro

Plant is growing fast, its hit the "fast vegetative" state now but she's turning a little yellowish/light green. I have had a fungus gnat issue im trying to take control of.... traps etc.

Question is, I do feed, feed, water....
It had its feed, feed, although im still at 400ppm (last dose) and im using biobizz grow, along with root and heaven. also by bio bizz. Can I do another feed then a water? with increased dose and if ive been sticking around 400ppm so far, what would you not exceed? Or what should I aim for. Been so far using biobizz to 50% strength max. This could be why but at least I don't have a nute burnt plant.

Just out there to get peoples inputs as to how I should proceed from here. Cheers

yeah,sorry. He did state Biobiz which I guess was 1.2 EC,perfect to start,or 2.2 EC. Its what I use so I based it on that.

No matter the water they using 400 is pretty low (if their gauge is right), and well water has a couple hundred by itself before adding nutes. Can vary on the Strain too, so always best to jump in steps than one extreme to the other ;) LOL

You should be at 1.4 EC, 700 PPM. at the least. At 400 PPM you are at 0.8 EC.Thats too low. Make sure you PH at 5.5/6.5 range. You should see results in a couple of days.

Thanks just fed at 600 or so then.... with a lot more N

and,.....

Medium is soil

Have up-potted (was root bound too) and will feed daily from now on... (as HIDs seem to dry it out fast).

Strain = Shaman aka purple skunk (about 40 days from seed)

Yeh I just have been cautious with the nutes as didnt want to burn it, some of the lower leaf tips have some brown to them anyways.

Sorry ive been absent but appreciate all y'all replies :)

I will get a photo asap (sorrrrry)

Gnats have done they're damage too (plant/base was sprayed with pyrethrum) They no longer seem prevalent yeh theres some "bite marks" on the bigger fans

Even though its soil im running to waste and its absorbing fast and or evaporating so im going to water daily for a bit and see how that goes.

ps 600ppm feed was 1ml/1L dosage - so full strength, these nutes must be light. Anyone had experience with biobizzz or can help adjust/fine tune the regime

Thanks @Cultivator :p and yeh I dunno either and I have a cheap meter as well probs doesn't help @Fuzzy Duck im not sure either. I just thought ppm was parts per million aka density lol and therefore how concentrated the solution is. But im dense so.... hahaha

I reckon the combo of things improved should help though.

Well ye you have point but i'm reasonable sure it is mainly related to salt based nutrients which such can be measured other wise with organic nutrients it is bit more natural so you don't have to worry about nutrient burn etc.

Just recently gone back to Biobizz - Top-max works for some good stinky bud but that is about all.

Good luck. soil isnt my thing so others will advise better than me, But if you want accelerated growth, faster turn around and monster plants jump to coco next time and give me a shout if you need help with it ;)

I agree with him. I have been following his thread. Thats where I have learnt to grow in coco. Its working great.

You should check your PH. Its the most important thing I would say. And make sure your PH pen are calibrated. Made that mistake too.

Plant is growing fast, its hit the "fast vegetative" state now but she's turning a little yellowish/light green. I have had a fungus gnat issue im trying to take control of.... traps etc.

Question is, I do feed, feed, water....
It had its feed, feed, although im still at 400ppm (last dose) and im using biobizz grow, along with root and heaven. also by bio bizz. Can I do another feed then a water? with increased dose and if ive been sticking around 400ppm so far, what would you not exceed? Or what should I aim for. Been so far using biobizz to 50% strength max. This could be why but at least I don't have a nute burnt plant.

Just out there to get peoples inputs as to how I should proceed from here. Cheers
400 hundred sounds low but biobizz has a few lines of nutes mo. I'm with blew a pic could have your question answered already. Load em up!

@TheMadDabber sorry bro trying to not post pics if possible.

Plant has turned around growing rapidly, gnats are gone!

Wondering since its a hybrid being sativa dominant, when "flipping" should happen. Currently at 46cm, 7 major growth points (some still lagging) I have a 2m high space and thus with light about 1.5m so im thinking soon, but since its my only one I need a good yield.

plus clones need to be taken, should I just let her "wild out" for a few more weeks, take a clone or two, give 1 week to recover and then turn?

im new to cloning etc and obv we've steered off topic of OP but if y'all don't mind discussing, that'd be legit cool.

@chuckpumpkins mayyy have some coco bags laying about already ;) Was just sticking that what I know (soil) and organically (experimentally).

PS chuck PH always on point - calibration speaking, how does one go about that?? As I do have a cheap PEN. Obv by now though I can simply fill what I need (ie bucket) squirt a few drops of down in whilst filling and it doesn't really need tweaking more than that usually. Goes in good comes out good - So far so good with ph

@TheMadDabber sorry bro trying to not post pics if possible.

Plant has turned around growing rapidly, gnats are gone!

Wondering since its a hybrid being sativa dominant, when "flipping" should happen. Currently at 46cm, 7 major growth points (some still lagging) I have a 2m high space and thus with light about 1.5m so im thinking soon, but since its my only one I need a good yield.

plus clones need to be taken, should I just let her "wild out" for a few more weeks, take a clone or two, give 1 week to recover and then turn?

im new to cloning etc and obv we've steered off topic of OP but if y'all don't mind discussing, that'd be legit cool.

@chuckpumpkins mayyy have some coco bags laying about already ;) Was just sticking that what I know (soil) and organically (experimentally).

PS chuck PH always on point - calibration speaking, how does one go about that?? As I do have a cheap PEN. Obv by now though I can simply fill what I need (ie bucket) squirt a few drops of down in whilst filling and it doesn't really need tweaking more than that usually. Goes in good comes out good - So far so good with ph

I have a cheap PH pen from amazon too. I paid 18 $ for it. There is a screw to calibrate it. I bought a PH7 solution at a store here and I am using this solution to calibrate it. Put the ph pen in it ajusting the screw. You can find videos on youtube.

And yes you should try coco. Its much easier I think. Its easier to flush too when you have issues. etc etc. And the grow is faster.

Word. I grow in the coco as well. See asesino or cultivators "how to grow in coco" thread for some good feed schedules.

Coco is hydro. Just a more indirect form than dwc. But I will admit I dont ph or havent ever since I started growing. Only take TDS measurement.

Back
Top Bottom