First Grow - Week 9 - Shriveled Shade Leaves - Ready to harvest?

detredwngfan

This is my first grow and according to my calculations I'm at week 9 in flowering stage and one of my plants all of my shade leaves have turned yellow, i have checked my ph balance in my water it was really high so I have lowered my ph balance by adding vinegar to my water, it is now at 5.6 now all of my leaves that were on that plant have now shriveled up and have fallen off but all of my buds are still green, I have taken a small sample and looked under a microscope to check the trichomes and they are cloudy which I do believe they are ready for harvesting, could my calculations be wrong and are they ready for harvesting? I know the pics aren't very good because of the reflector plastic it's the best I could get, any HELP would be appreciated, thank you
0121042.jpg

View image in gallery

Re: First Grow Week 9 Shriveled Shade Leaves - Please Help!

yes your pre calcuations can be wrong,if the plant has ideal conditions(light,Medium,nute Co2 and so on),your can grow even faster.
The plant looks ready for me(strange light conditions) and you say self, Trichomes are cloudy.
The leaf they are yellowing are only shade leafs on your pics u can see the sugar leaf are in fine conditions.

If u can make better pic we can look at the pistils even better(browning) but the trichomes most pertinent.

Back
Top Bottom