First Grow

If you don't know exactly WHEN to top an auto, you are better of not to top.
Look for thebeast27 auto topping thread and read about how and when :) )

AngryBirds sharing a great point. Last grow I topped a auto in the 3rd week of life and it was way to last for this strain I had. The yield was wrecked.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ditto on the LST. That will really help her bush out without the stress/risks of topping. ( did you use a mini lasso on that leaf?! :rofl: )

She is looking good. You've really turned this one around! :goodjob:

One disagreement with Cannabomb's advice on lower leaves. They will keep feeding plant and the branches that grow from that node as long as they receive light. When they stop receiving light they still won't compete for nutrients, they will start to yellow and die off as they return mobile nutrients back to rest of plant. So hang on to them.

Shit hahaha, I cut a couple off :(!
She is looking good , I have been giving her nutrients and taking g good care. She's looking good , she is coming along great since she popped out if the earth December 3rd :)! You guys are so great!!! My first grow , and I love all the advice, hope it's not annoying hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ditto on the LST. That will really help her bush out without the stress/risks of topping. ( did you use a mini lasso on that leaf?! :rofl: )

She is looking good. You've really turned this one around! :goodjob:

One disagreement with Cannabomb's advice on lower leaves. They will keep feeding plant and the branches that grow from that node as long as they receive light. When they stop receiving light they still won't compete for nutrients, they will start to yellow and die off as they return mobile nutrients back to rest of plant. So hang on to them.
I do have a mini lasso on her leaf :)! Haha

I think she is doing well so far with the LST, as you can see I put the hook around the bottom of these top limbs. I think it's ok to do this ?
420-magazine-mobile250388450.jpg
420-magazine-mobile734980747.jpg
420-magazine-mobile54661962.jpg
420-magazine-mobile894201507.jpg

Today is day 29, LST seems to be going well. There is alot of growth at the bottom of her, a big bunch of leaves . Will they grow out?? I fed her yesterday , seems to be doing really well.
420-magazine-mobile1498284497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1900196844.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2070722879.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2002652936.jpg

So things are going well with my girl. She seems a little light green in spots, I raised.my lights maybe they were a little to low. Also as you can see.below there a couple of.leaves that are almost looked like they have been chewed or something. I am,still doing a iittlw LST on her, lots of new growth underneath . Should I be trimming any of the bigger leaves on top speed the lower can get light ?

There shouldn't be any standing water under the pot. Run-off should be soaked up or evaporated within a day. Who knows what pests or molds could grow under there.

Also about time to remove the hook around stem. Stem is going to thicken fast to support your 8 colas, and before you know it you won't be able to get it off safely. Replace it with pipe cleaners. You'll need to keep her tied down because stem will keep trying to straighten back out.

Leaf turning will expose the budding lower shoot to more light and help them grow faster. Just bend leaf out of way, possibly tuck it under stems. That way it still gets light to produce energy for growing shoots and also plant will reabsorb nutrients when leaf eventually yellows and dies naturally.

No idea what caused the leaf damage. It could be physical damage or could be bug. Do you have a cat? A preventive spray with neem oil or rosemary oil can't hurt.

The problem when I do water her she drains so quickly. I haven't given her any water or nutes since the 31st and I took her out of the closet and she was still draining water out of her and still is now. She seems to be doing really well minus the rotten egg smell from the run off
I am going to keep removing the water from the bottom hold and the put her back when finished.
Learning process haha she's really getting bigger everyday .

Sorry if I sounded alarmist. I'm sure the smell is the worst you have to deal with right now. Just promoting good hygiene.

But above you mention what I suspected that water drains too quickly. I also forgot that you switched to coco, so what I was going to recommend may not apply.

Does anyone know if soaking pots in bucket works with coco like it does with soil?
Or can you recycle the run-off through the coco a 2nd time?

Another option would be to water a little bit at a time so it moves slower through coco, wait a minute or two and water again, etc. Upside is that you get some quality time with your girl! :)

Back
Top Bottom