First grow

Add a couple CFLs..and what is your ph.....and what kind of water are u using

Sent from my LG-K330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dont have cfl"s .. ph is about 5.8-5.9 using ro water.... I may have started feeding them too soon, they were on their 3 week mark so I've been feeding them every other day with general hydroponics nuts

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile523919851.jpg
my oxygen pot setup

Love all the work you're putting into this! I used commercial soil and didn't run into any problems, I'm sorry I can't help because I'm a first time grower too. I hope your plants get healthy and you have a successful grow though. Good luck with your grow!

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If your using ro water then you need call mag bro

Sent from my LG-K330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I appreciate it I was actually doing more research as well and bought some cal mag that arrived yesterday so I changed the resovour our with some new nuts added cal mag and ph the water...it is looking stable as of this morning...so far so good, keeping fingers crossed. I appreciate all the help everyone

Love all the work you're putting into this! I used commercial soil and didn't run into any problems, I'm sorry I can't help because I'm a first time grower too. I hope your plants get healthy and you have a successful grow though. Good luck with your grow!

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you you too .

Quick update...today is going to be my 3rd week of feeding and the plants seem to be stable but height wise they are about 3-4 inches...is this normal? Should I lower the lights? Light is about 30 inches above and is on. 18/6 schedule. Thanks

Quick update...today is going to be my 3rd week of feeding and the plants seem to be stable but height wise they are about 3-4 inches...is this normal? Should I lower the lights? Light is about 30 inches above and is on. 18/6 schedule. Thanks

Anyone...please, I'm thinking of buying great white to add to my next feeding

How far should I raise them..they are led

Led promotes compact internodal spacing. In other words the plants don't stretch much under the led light so there isn't really any way to make them stretch.

Perhaps trying higher temperatures would be an avenue worth exploring.

Led promotes compact internodal spacing. In other words the plants don't stretch much under the led light so there isn't really any way to make them stretch.

Perhaps trying higher temperatures would be an avenue worth exploring.

Right now I only have on om 450 but I haven't turned on the 2nd yet...should it. I also bought the shark root power and will add it to today's new feeding after I get rid of the old water from last week. I heard really great things about led but are they not good?

Right now I only have on om 450 but I haven't turned on the 2nd yet...should it. I also bought the shark root power and will add it to today's new feeding after I get rid of the old water from last week. I heard really great things about led but are they not good?

Just changed our 16 gallon res and added recommend nuts from GH...i also added some cal mag and white shark to the water.. After adding all recommend nuts the ppm is about 900 is it supposed to be that high?

First:

1. Light advice on here was off in my opinion. This is why your plants stretched.
2. 900 PPM is way too high. Bring it down to 400 for now.
3. Not sure why your leaves are yellowing. I doubt it cause of too much light.

I'll be conservative, but keep an eye out....

1. bring light to 12 inches and go down from there as your monitory. I put mine at that age about 6 inches away from my T5 lights. If you buy a laser temperature meter (cheap at canadien Tire), the top leaves should be no higher than 86 degrees. If you set your light for that you will get the max light you can get with your light.

2. Bring nuts down this way. Now this works with the various nuts i used. follow the instructions on the bottle of nutz. So if it says 1ml of nuts per litter, then do the math for how much water you need to perpare. Put in the nuts first in your pale and start adding water with a PH meter in the water. Once the Ph reaches 5.8 or 6.5 (for soil), stop adding water and measure the nut level. I'm guessing it will be between 450 and 600.

Back
Top Bottom