First grow

First:

1. Light advice on here was off in my opinion. This is why your plants stretched.
2. 900 PPM is way too high. Bring it down to 400 for now.
3. Not sure why your leaves are yellowing. I doubt it cause of too much light.

I'll be conservative, but keep an eye out....

1. bring light to 12 inches and go down from there as your monitory. I put mine at that age about 6 inches away from my T5 lights. If you buy a laser temperature meter (cheap at canadien Tire), the top leaves should be no higher than 86 degrees. If you set your light for that you will get the max light you can get with your light.

2. Bring nuts down this way. Now this works with the various nutz i used. follow the instructions on the bottle of nutz. So if it says 1ml of Nutz per litter, then do the math for how much water you need to perpare. Put in the nuts first in your pale and start adding water with a PH meter in the water. Once the Ph reaches 5.8 or 6.5 (for soil), stop adding water and measure the nut level. I'm guessing it will be between 450 and 600.

Thanks for your response. You have been very informative So I should just to make sure I got this right... bring the light about 12 inches from the plant? Since I just added all the recommend Nutz per gallon and got to 900 ppm based on 15 gallons of Water. How can I drop it down? Add more water to dilute it? For the GH nuts it asked for about ml per gallon x 15 gallons gave me 15 ml of each... Did about 2ml cal mag per gallon as well and lastly I scoop of great white...does this all seem too excessive?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would cut the GH Nutes in half from the recommended dose. The calmag and great white are fine though. Clonex cloning solution is really good stuff. it has almost all the nutrients you need to grow. I use it all through veg and my roots look really good. Nice and white. I also use great white that stuff is awesome. I use it as a top dressing though. I also use it in my aerocloner.

CannaBomb62000000

I would cut the GH Nutes in half from the recommended dose. The calmag and great white are fine though. Clonex cloning solution is really good stuff. it has almost all the nutrients you need to grow. I use it all through veg and my roots look really good. Nice and white. I also use great white that stuff is awesome. I use it as a top dressing though. I also use it in my aerocloner.

CannaBomb62000000

Whats a top dressing?

Progress so far...so I'm on my 4th week of feeding... Using flora series along with cal mag and great white. On week 4 my ppm is about 430 and ph 5.8. Have been feeding once a day for 15 min pot flood. Currently under led 540x2 along with intake and exhaust fans and carbon filter. Any advice? Everything from what I can tell is looking good, I switched the location of my smallest plant to try and get more light and it's looking better.
420-magazine-mobile1846220438.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1508081191.jpg
420-magazine-mobile230816117.jpg

Should I continue to water 1x a day for 15 min or should I increase the amount of times being watered and flood times? Any suggestions would be appreciated

On my 2nd week of flower..Feminized amnesia seedlings ...had a few bumps but I'm learning...here is what they look like right now
420-magazine-mobile171183766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1725058509.jpg

On my 2nd week of flower..Feminized amnesia seedlings ...had a few bumps but I'm learning...here is what they look like right now
420-magazine-mobile171183766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1725058509.jpg

Current status 3rd week of flowering of Amnesia feminized
420-magazine-mobile1125619776.jpg

Back
Top Bottom