First Hemp Bank (dispensary help needed)

Powerade

Does anyone have any information they can share with me about First Hemp Bank?
Here is what I have heard, David Clancy is a owner of this company. The company has a Federate ID to grow, cultivate and distribute cannabis.

I am thinking of going into business with First Hemp Bank. If they do have what they are claiming then of course its a smart thing for me to go into business with them. From what I understand a federal id to grow , cultivate, and distribute would alleviate a lot of problems or the possibility of them.

ANY one have any info about them or the info please let me know.
Thank you

I was doing an net search and found this inquiry on first hemp bank.
Ive started working with them about 3 months ago. They run a tight ship (at times, too tight) but they seem pretty legit. I run a collective with quite a few members and have no issues when it comes to getting my meds now and prices way lower than what I was getting in the past before getting on with them.
My attornery ran them thru the ringer before we decided to sign with them and I am glad we did.
So in closing: If you are close to me...FIRST HEMP BANK SUCKS. If you are in another city/state, By all means get on board. It was worth it. They are a tough group and run a tight business.

Back
Top Bottom