First indoor grow.. got some problems

hydrostyx

ok first time ive grown indoors. i got a month old plant under a 20-30 dollar home depot light.. in some cheap soil... first off i got fungus which brought some flies.. but i think i solved that problem... the other problem is i have been just turning on the light when i wake up and off when i go to bed so it hasnt been getting the 18/6 like it should.. its getting more like 14/10 or 15/9 so i think it might be trying to bud already? check it out any help would be appreciated.. btw i got a timer now and its on 18/4. just got it today. thanks

122706_2356a1.jpg

122706_2355a1.jpg

122706_2354b1.jpg

sorry but you gotta male. they suck, hopefully the next one will be a girl

ohh i see... aight well thx guys. i got a couple more sprouts goin, all outa some dank ass bags.. so havin them on like 15 hours isnt that big of a problem i guess?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was always under the impression that the male sacs were kinds of small... these are huge.. the plant is only like 6in tall max.. thats why i thought maybe it already tried buddin. so does he just have big balls? or was the pic shitty?its from my cellphone or am i over analyzing? just toss him? also... i am movin out of this place in may will i be a able to get a harvest in that time... i got 2 other sprouts goin in the same light their a little newer, that wont be infected by the mail will they? thx for all the help!

hydrostyx said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was always under the impression that the male sacs were kinds of small... these are huge.. the plant is only like 6in tall max.. thats why i thought maybe it already tried buddin. so does he just have big balls? or was the pic shitty?its from my cellphone or am i over analyzing? just toss him? also... i am movin out of this place in may will i be a able to get a harvest in that time... i got 2 other sprouts goin in the same light their a little newer, that wont be infected by the mail will they? thx for all the help!

you definatley got a male there bro. You should be able to get another harvest in by may. Just make sure you put the plants into flower 67 days before you gotta move if they're indica dominant. 60 days to finish flower and 7 days to harvest. Do you know what strain they are?

BTW, it's critical to use a timer. keep them in 24/0 or 18/6 during the veg period. when your ready to start the flower change the light schedule to 12/12.

no idea what strain it is. just got it out of a bag of some sticky shit... well i got 2 more sprouts of some good shit as well their about 2weeks only only about an inch and a half or so... got the light over them now.. 24/0 wont burn them out or anything? i thought that they need some rest time or is that only during the flowering stage? thx alot for the help

ohh ya and since that male was under the same light they(my other 2 sprouts) wont be male will they? the plant didnt polinate yet or anything cause it was soo young right?

After the sprouts grow to about 5-6 inches or the third set of leaves, you can just leave the lights on 24 hours a day. The plants will grow very fast, so you'll have to move it up probably every other day. Just make sure to keep the soil moist and dont let the plants get burnt. Too much light is always better than too little since too little causes premature budding, which you've already encountered.

Back
Top Bottom