First Mainlining Grow - Shoutout To Nugbuckets & Nebula Haze

2016-01-22_14_11_39.jpg

yeahhhhh! im in! im ultra interested in this mainlining/ scrog. im def gonna try it on my next set up. hopefully i can get some good cks genetics or something. do a couple like i have been. just topping to get 8 to 10 colas and tying em down to keep all the turtle heads level and maybe do a 2x4 scrog on the other side of the tent. whew so many ways of doin this huh? lol. anyhow.. well sone! they look great! :thumb:

yeahhhhh! im in! im ultra interested in this mainlining/ scrog. im def gonna try it on my next set up. hopefully i can get some good cks genetics or something. do a couple like i have been. just topping to get 8 to 10 colas and tying em down to keep all the turtle heads level and maybe do a 2x4 scrog on the other side of the tent. whew so many ways of doin this huh? lol. anyhow.. well sone! they look great! :thumb:

yeah man, there are a lot of ways of doing anything as long as you aint using a Poulon...:bravo:

Yet to be determined the yield I'll get but heres a couple fresh pics from just now...

Jack Herer can really see the stalks, all are super thick

2016-01-27_10_11_32.jpg

Ghost Train Haze extreme defoliated day 3

2016-01-27_10_11_14.jpg

Tangerine Dream extreme defoliated day 3

2016-01-27_10_11_10.jpg

2016-01-26_18_08_02.jpg

Entire grow tent 5x5

2016-01-27_10_10_51.jpg

Hey thabks man!
Simple 5x5 tent with all the trimmings. Have about 11-1200 total investment
1st grow I pulled 11-1/2oz. Sold 7 plus I made several # of cannabutter, bubble hash and tincitures So I more then doubled my initial investment plus have enough smoke to carry me through this grow...id say it's a win

Quick update...everything is growing like crazy, Loy's of bud production the 2 plants I cut off the fan leaves on have bounced back hard but still look a little behind the ones I didn't defoliate so hard...lesson learned...
image6637.jpeg
2016-01-27_10_11_32.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom