Braindamag3 Ghost Train First Grow

GT_before_transplant.jpg
the ghost train when its transplant started

I have been experiencing a growing issue with what do I do ????? Not to long ago I had received a letter in the mail stating that we were being put onto a month to month rental agreement and our yearly agreement is now void. I had told my husband the house is going up for sale. Yep, just got the letter stating that the real-estate agent wants full access to our unit with a 24 hour notice in advance. I am not doing anything wrong and I am legal to grow but the rental company does not know that I have a card. My cortisol is through the roof and I think that my frontal lob is shutting down. So, now I feel like I am stuck on stupid.

Everything is going to stay here but the RH has to be lower in order for the carbon can to work.

Thank you EVERYONE :Namaste:

I get online and found out that I have my filter set up backwards!! So, I feel a bit like a bumpkin about that part of things. I did not realize that it is to suck through the can and blow out. I have it sucking from the top and blowing into the can on the bottom. Moister up high clogging filter down low I will be changing that today!!! and taking a pice of every suggestion and applying it to different parts of the house. Aromatherapy on the landing , ona in the laundry room then doing and external carbon can in the garage then tell the rental agency that I am a cardholder/ grower.

What I am hopping when they walk in my house--- they won't smell anything but see a clean house and not place me in the scum category because I am a card holder/ grower.

Anyone new reading this don't make this mistake ---- make sure your carbon filter can is stet up ----Suck through the can and blow out

I might as well log this mess up as well :oops: That is what the journal is for :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom