First outdoor grow

sirq

420 Member
At one time I had a lot of experience growing indoors. But it been several years. I am about to attempt my second out door in a greenhouse grow. First one was a fail..weather issues... this time I have auto flower white widow. Any words of advice would be welcome. Here are a couple of pics from those not so legal grows
E8678D22-D6D4-4446-A95C-BDAC30500E3B.png
2B6C0A8D-BAE0-4A16-BFA9-9A6F05AFEC51.png

I am doing same thing with white widow auto flower and the greenhouse is coming tomorrow. I figured it didn't matter when I planted cause Im in So Cal. Now I am getting scared. I have females growing but wanted to try auto flower. My females are still inside I am afraid to put them outside. I hate bugs. Are those not from seed? I wish I knew a place in my area where I could purchase plants. Hows it going for you so far?

I am doing same thing with white widow auto flower and the greenhouse is coming tomorrow. I figured it didn't matter when I planted cause Im in So Cal. Now I am getting scared. I have females growing but wanted to try auto flower. My females are still inside I am afraid to put them outside. I hate bugs. Are those not from seed? I wish I knew a place in my area where I could purchase plants. Hows it going for you so far?
@aaxiii you can purchase seeds from well known sponsers that are on :420:

Welcome. A little late for optimum sun hours. I am just doing my first autos, and they are outside. I started mine 30 days before the solstice. That way my Strawberry Shortcake autos will grow on days with the most sun.
Yes. My seeds got held up in th mail. Got them about 3 weeks later than I had wanted. I’m hoping with auto. Flower the time of year would not be as much of an issue.. I guess I’ll find out.

Back
Top Bottom