First time could use some help on determining when to harvest

bammerhammer

Hey everyone if anyone can let me know their thoughts about when I should harvest would be great it's at the end of week 5 just starting week 6 see somewhat cloudy trichomes but only maybe 20 percent of white hairs are turning orange ANY ADVISE OR COMMENTS WELCOME CHECK OUT MAMA IN MY PICS QUITE A STORY AND SHE'S 5 FT 4 RIGHT NOW!!! thanks everyone!!!

Checked your pictures out (By the way, if you've already uploaded the pics to the site, you might as well post them on this thread. More people will see them). I don't think she is even close to being ready to harvest I bet you have somewhere between 2-4 weeks left. She looks very healthy though. :thumb:

They look very healthy but as iwltfum said they are a ways away. What strain is it? I flower as long as 63-68 days for my ladies (chronic). Depending on the strain. 3-4 weeks away IMO. Nice "Crystals" looks sticky! To post the pics with the thread just click on "My Photos" in the bottom left corner and choose your pics! They look great keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom