First time grow big time problems

Taskmaster

I was about 5/6 weeks into flowering on my first grow when my first girl started to die, she had been looking pretty good up until then. I tried re-potting it thinking I had over fed the plant but it still continued to die, I thought it might have been ready for harvesting as the trichs were going brown but the buds weren't anywhere near big enough.

Her adopted sister seemed to be doing fine but i've began to notice her leaves getting a bit spotty but that just may be the flowering process?

Unfortunately I chose to try and work it out myself before seeking help from people that know their shit and my first is gone I would like to try and save my second and third.

If anyone could give me some pointers to what was wrong with it and how to fix it that would be awesome.

gallery_91753_10353_33266.jpg

gallery_91753_10353_79434.jpg

gallery_91753_10353_48964.jpg

5x
Ecozone Biobulb MAX, Extra Bright, Energy-Saving Daylight bulb, Bayonet Cap B22 30W equivalent to 150W, 2000 Lumens, Full Spectrum, Daylight White

The dead one was nemesis and the other two are lemon haze. All from seed it was potted with perlite and canna soil 20-20-20 soluble plant food every 3 days or whenever they needed it using the finger test

The grow space is very small and I have a fan system set up that has been working fine for the smell. The bulbs are 2000 lumens each. Basically I started with a grow bucket set up then converted a small area in a cupboard using a couple more bulbs. The bulbs are only about 4 inches from the bulb (it's usually on a platform) I'm only looking to grow a max of 5/6 small plants at once, am I far off.
Ps thanks for the feedback. Rt 70/75 not too sure about room humidity but it is quite open and definitely not humid.

You need different nutes for flower. That's way too much nitrogen for flower and probably what is killing them

peytonManning i agree with you . you can see them claw

you could use biobizz nutes they are not too expensive either they do , grow for veg , bloom and topmax for flower

I've always used general hydroponics 3 part grow, micro, and bloom. I do a 1-1-1 formula for veg and 1-1-2 in bloom with it and have no problems. 15 bucks a quart, or 30 for a gallon

Back
Top Bottom