First Time Grow

Smog

I started from seed on Halloween 2013 so I hope thats not bad luck....
This is meh first run. Have 4 (a 5th in the closet if I need it) 864 watt LED and 2 4 tube t5 panels.
14,000 BTU portable a/c
4x XL exhale co2 bags
carbon filter
10x10 agromax tent only using frame though was too hot dont know why.

Strains:
Barneys Farm Seeds Critical Kush-The majority of them are this.
Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush x1
Delicious Seeds Sugar Black Rose x1
World of Seeds Diamond Line Obsession x1
Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy x1
All fem seeds.

Soil used fox farm ocean floor, happy frog and perlite. I used too much perlite I think I did equal parts of all three.
They are all a little burnt cause I gave them nutes too early and am trying to correct now.
CAM000721.jpg
CAM000712.jpg
CAM000702.jpg
CAM000693.jpg
CAM000731.jpg

I’m not sensitive tell me if you see something I should do differently add remove.

Re: First Time Grow.

When I flushed to fix my nute burn I did not have the sledgehammer. SHould i flush again with it some of them have still been burning its been two days since flush. one person said on another thread that you see what happened three days ago so should i stop worring about residual nute burn or are they still suffering? I already started some new seeds cause im afraid these are going to be smaller cause of the hard start.

Re: First Time Grow.

My friend, your seedlings seem to be doing just fine. Until they are at their 4th node, or so, keep them on a steady supply of plain ol' *water - no nutrients, pH adjusted to 6.5; and if desired, a Mychorrizal innoculant and a B vitamin complex to aid growth (Plant Success' Great White and Super Thrive work great together). Don't risk burning your seedlings by feeding them nutrients until they're at least 2 weeks into vegetation, or until the plant is at it's 4th node. Then, if you like, you can start using nutrients (plant feed). However, seeing as you are using a pretty high quality medium, I recommend looking into using organic nutrients (soil feed). Also, I noticed you are using LED's (what models?), am I correct? If so, check to make sure you are following manufacturer-recommended canopy distances/model. Even though LEDs produce considerably less heat than HIDs and can be placed much closer to the canopy, you want to make sure that you're getting the maximum amount of coverage possible in order to increase your potential yield.
Other than just some slight necrosis on a few leaves, I don't see much wrong with your seedlings! They seem to be doing just fine, to me. Remember, just make sure to keep them on a steady fresh water* diet and you should be fine... I look forward to seeing your progress in the future! Keep us posted. :):peacetwo:

Here are a couple of tools to help you along the way:
Cannabis Problem Solver Pictoral

IMG_20131122_024656_zpsa374ed901.jpg

Good luck, and happy growing!:thumb:

I agree with BigDaddyGreen. They look fine, Just have some slight Nute burn from "feeding" them too early. And I also use FoxFarms Ocean Forest (1/2 bag per plant) and I use plain water for the first 30 days then I give 1/2 strength nutes for another 30 days. I then switch over to 12/12 and follow the FoxFarms feed schedule but at 1/2 strength...Almost every strain I have ran with FF nutes and soil cannot handle full strength nutes for some reason...I have an 8 bulb T5 and 2 4 bulb T5 lights that I veg under and a single 1000w HPS for flowering atm...

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom