I have some great friends!! I was gifted a Flower Room, more or less. Two Sun System reflectors with 1000 watt ballasts, fours inline duct fans, a carbon scrubber and a cloner. Fo free. Can't even believe it. Anyway, I'm turning my extra bedroom into a flower room and ditching the two tents. The room is 10'x10'. I am so stoked.

The plants are looking great!!! I'm putting them in two gallon pots tonight. Have been feeding them with the recommended amount of Iguana Juice.

420-magazine-mobile796938035.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1627010909.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1253338008.jpg

420-magazine-mobile210733902.jpg

420-magazine-mobile552837482.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Amazing!! those girls are looking great man! cheers! are you toping them? do you plan to make clones or you just going to grow those?

great set up, show us when its installed!

Thanks! The Afghan was topped about a week ago. Topped a few more, two nights ago.... waiting for a good cut on the rest before I snip away. I ordered some feminized seeds... some strains that I've always wanted, so all of these will go straight into flower. After thinking about it, I don't really want to make any of these Mothers... My OCD would go crazy. I'm going to grow some mothers from seed.

I have some friends staying over this week, for a local disc golf tourney, so I'm waiting until they split, before I start building out the room.

420-magazine-mobile1885666675.jpg

I put them in some larger pots last night and fed them this morning. Shoot start to explode here in a bit. Going to get better lights in there tonight... I realize what's on the is pretty weak. I'll update later this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom