Afghani Clones, Organic, Indoor Cabinet Grow, Soil

These are my root systems for my clones
420-magazine-mobile1807320597.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1301194218.jpg

Afghan kush was one of my first grows back years ago, she is a forgiving plant and loves nutes, just watch ph she doesn't like high ph

Sorry for nobody responding to your thread good job killing your pest problem, and plants look great, I am thinking you got pests Bc of not enough air movement, you want to exchange air every 3 to 7 mins, do you use a inline fan or any fan? Are your flaps open or closed? And is your source for clones reliable Bc I refuse to use any clones from outside source only my own clones that I cut, a ez cloner works wonders

First of all, thanks for replying here, you do not know how much I appreciate this, especially after months of only getting a two word reply every few weeks.

My vegetative cabinets that these had been living in had a 5" PC-Fan fashioned to an out-take port. The intake for both cabinets is passive with an air-conditioning filter fixed to it to prevent unwanted particles. I think I may have sealed the air-flow too tightly by putting this filter, what do you think?

First of all, thanks for replying here, you do not know how much I appreciate this, especially after months of only getting a two word reply every few weeks.

My vegetative cabinets that these had been living in had a 5" PC-Fan fashioned to an out-take port. The intake for both cabinets is passive with an air-conditioning filter fixed to it to prevent unwanted particles. I think I may have sealed the air-flow too tightly by putting this filter, what do you think?

If it's a decent quality furnace filter then yes I'd say you'll have a hard time passively pulling in air. They do make some really cheap thin filters that might work better.

If it's a decent quality furnace filter then yes I'd say you'll have a hard time passively pulling in air. They do make some really cheap thin filters that might work better.

Cool, I have had this suspicion since I installed but I never really was sure what to think. Thank you for your input, do you know of any brands that work the best of your recommended filter type or if any major stores carry them?

Cool, I have had this suspicion since I installed but I never really was sure what to think. Thank you for your input, do you know of any brands that work the best of your recommended filter type or if any major stores carry them?

Any home improvement store will have them. Look for the cheapest ones that are like woven fabric and not a thick pleated paper filter.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom