Ghostpeppa's 4x2 - 400 Watt MH/HPS - Closet Grow

ghostpeppa

420 Member
Hi All,

This is grow #2...1st grow went well (posted a pic of a Blue Himalaya that went nuts...)

first, I cleaned up after 1st grow and I nuked my 4x2 grow area with neem oil and Raid, then hung No Pest Strip up for one week..Still had a bout with Spider Mites, but was very minor....Below are the details but I also did an experiment using MG soil with time release nutes for one pineapple express, just for comparison...it started out light a bat out of hell, outgrowing everything else, but now at week 35, its evened out and did have some cal mag issue on the MG expermiment...

What strain is it?----4 Autos--- 2 Pineapple Exp, 1 Barneys Sweet Tooth, 1 Auto Amensia
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?----- Auto Hybrids
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?-----early flowing
If in Flower stage... For how long?---showed sex at 15-21 days, currently on day 35
Soil or Hydro?--Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? 80/20 FFOF and Perlite plus 2 tbls per gallon dolomite lime for 3 of them, and Miracle Grow experiment for one Pine Express
If soil... What size pot?---3 gallons for 3 of them, 2 gall for the one PEX Miracle Grow experiment
Size of light? 400W MH/HPS
Is it aircooled?--yes, aircooled
Temp of Room/cab? 83-86 deg Far
RH of Room/cab?--45-55%
PH of media or res?--6.6
Any Pests ?----- small bout of Spider Mites at week 2.5, bastards...used Neem Oil and No Pest for one week, took care of it
How often are you watering? bi weekly, PH'd water that had rested for 24 hrs to gas off chlorine Sat and Wed (feed on Sat, water only on Wed)
Type and strength of ferts used?------
nothing for 28 days, then FF nutrients
incubator1.jpg
2_weeks_incubator.jpg
Day_2112.jpg
Day_353.jpg
day_35_bud_pineapple_express.jpg
finished_BH.jpg

Day 28

per gallon---
1.5 tsp Big Bloom,
1/2 tsp Grow Big
1/2 tsp Tiger Bloom,
1/4 tsp Open Sesame
1 tbsp Blackstrap Mollases.......

Day 35
1.5 tsp Big Bloom,
½ tsp Cal-Mag +
1 tsp Tiger Bloom
1/4 tsp Beastie Bloom
1 tablespoon tblsp Blackstrap Mollases.......

I will use same schedule for day 42 but increase Big Bloom 3 tsp per gallon and replace Beastie with Cha Ching on day 49 and day 56......then straight PH'd water from then on out, with a few foliar feedings..

Pics attached and comments welcomed!

Hi chap, well done on your set up, +reps. Ive done a grow with Pexpress really nice strain, very hungry on nutes.
Very interested in your nutes, I want the open sesame and cha ching, so interested in what you think of them. Really nice lookin girls well done and welcome to 420 my friend.
Happy growing.

Thanks! I personally really like the FF line of products, but since I really haven't strayed to much I guess its hard to give a objective opinion... All three, Open, Beastie Bloom and Cha Ching definitely have a place in my process....even if I try out a another primary line of nutes, I will continue to use these extras since the cost vs. reward is so high...you can get the smaller packs off ebay under $20 and will last for for awhile as you only use 1/4 teaspoon per gallon..

Hope that helps and thanks again for the welcome!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom