First time grower, bottom leaves turning yellow

Alohamomma

420 Member
first time grower here. I am doing an outdoor grow and plant seemed so happy until the past couple days. Any ideas? Bottom leaves starting to turn yellow and center more pale green. This is ak-47 strain (feminized seeds). Thank you!

E4C357DE-7F70-4FB0-BC54-2EC0258FD825.jpeg

1BF3A1A5-7F50-432F-8622-F4A6F036B26D.jpeg

Hey Aloha!

Welcome to forums at 420! To help we need more info... What kind of soil are you in? Are you adding any nutrients or do you just give them plain water? Do you use a cal-mag product?

The plant is stealing resources from those lower fan leaves, they will not recover but do not remove them. If you remove them then she will simply rob from the next pair above those and yellow those out too.

I suspect you are using plain water. You will need some nutrients to help the soil along. Geoflora makes an organic dry mix fert that you spoon on as top dressing every 2 weeks and water in. It’s an all in one product but you will need 2 bags, one formula is for veg cycle and another one is for flower cycle. They are a sponsor here so maybe consider checking them out.

Thank you!
I am using the grow bags with Fox Farms Ocean Forest. O do water woth tap water but I feed once a week with fox farms big bloom and grow big. Both have nutrients. Perhaps I am not feeding often enough? Should I add the Geoflora as well. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom