First Time Grower - Grow Cabinet

Big Bud 420

:bong:

Hey guys, never grown any herb before, but definitely considering it. Basically I had an old Dresser that was going in the garbage, and I decided to see if you guys think it would be a suitable place to grow. I'm thinking 1-3 plants would fit in it easy.

Measurements
32.5 width
x
31.5 height
x
18.5 deep

dresser.jpg

And also, I have no idea where I would start/what materials I would need, so if you guys could point me in the right direction that'd be great :cool:

You can really grow in anything really.. I would suggest some wood for the doors. CFL lights with a hole in the bottom for intake and one exhaust fan that is around 30-50 CFM for the top of box. If smell is an issue then make a carbon filter and get a 100 CFM fan and attach it to that..

As a stealth box it sparks a dream, but noise and heat remain. Remote ballast HPS keeps heat out of the box best, but you will still need to move air. And then there's the low overhead. 2' x 2 and a half by 6' high wardrobe works good. IKEA sold me mine, and 250w works fine. Much better than cfls. Grow tents look really cool, I have no personal exp with them.

Back
Top Bottom