first time grower - hydro super skunk

ihop120

1103141015.jpg

first time ever using hydro.bcnl bloombox
superskunk veg week 4
started from seed ph 5.4 future harvest nutes

Re: first time grower.hydro super skunk

thanks its new to me so naturally im paranoid bout my first grow.i just dont really know the idea time to put them in flower.my manual says 6-12 inches their almost 6 inches now but no way their ready to flower....any help would be greatly appreciated. ive came this far itd be horrible to mess up now lol

The time you put them into transition is depending on a few things how much room,wattage of light and how much space you have in your grow room? I put mine into flower at around 16 inches with a 600w MH and HPS bulb in 4x4x7 grow tent. It depends on your set up and how big of plant you want. I would be glad to help let me know a little more about your set up.

k i have a bcnl grow box. i use a 125 watt cfl bulb for veg and 400 watt hps for flower.the veg and flower chambers are seperated,on my flower side its 33 inches from the irrigation lid to the top of the glass that the 400 watt bulb shines thru.it states many times in the manual that came with the box to not let the plants grow into the glass or it will damage them from heat..the seed company i got my super skunk from states it to be a medium sized plant and good for indoor and beginner growing, so i figured it was worth a try.hope this helps you a little more

So 33 inches from lid to glass, add in the current plant height and you have about 12-18 inches of leeway to work with for growing. Yeah I'd probably start 12/12 when the plants hit 12 inches, especially if you're putting all 8 of those plants in there.

I agree with the last post. but all 8 of those will get pretty bushy and probably grow into each other hopefully you have A little space to work with.Good luck.

k thanks guys i truly appreciate it.and yes the plants will definitely grow into one another the fliwer chamber holds 9 plants and alot of pics ive saw of this type box containing flowering plants leaves very little room to work in.my main reasoning for goin with this set up was room and stealth. i like it but they are a little over priced

Back
Top Bottom