First time grower in need some garden secrets

Cali916

420 Member
Hey y’all ! First and foremost Happy 420 ! First time grower, I got some GDP here I’m sure it is prematurely budding on me My buddy got the some cut as me and transplanted his outside 2 weeks before me and his isn’t showing these signs. Not sure if as the light increases here in central Cali next month to 14 hours would this stop the unwanted budding and resume to vegatation . Kinda in a scramble in here as I’m not absolutely sure if they are autobudding on me they are all Barely under 3ft . In short , I got 2 questions 1.) is this a early sign of budding ?
2.) if so how do I stop it and revert back to veg
Any and all Answers are welcome lay it on me !!!!

CCFB69B8-F45B-494E-A3FF-CEFE96896473.jpeg

B8FF6705-2F7A-4EE6-A2B1-40E2937AF5C6.jpeg

5192AECB-5F41-480E-9D08-2A5BBC545D8F.jpeg

D2558D5F-19F2-49ED-915E-0B4DA20D9452.jpeg

Hey Cali916!

Welcome to forums at 420! Yes, that’s flower cycle. Simple task... convince the sun to stay out longer each day..,. He, he he. So you can move to longer light hours indoors or just wait it out outdoors and it will reveg itself as the days get longer. Reveg is slow and the plant will stall out for a long time then it will throw funky leaves. Single bladed leaves first, after a while 3 bladed fans then when it gets to 5 blades it starts growing normal. This plant is not far into flower at all, however daylight hours aren’t long enough this early in the year to avoid reveg.

Hey Cali916!

Welcome to forums at 420! Yes, that’s flower cycle. Simple task... convince the sun to stay out longer each day..,. He, he he. So you can move to longer light hours indoors or just wait it out outdoors and it will reveg itself as the days get longer. Reveg is slow and the plant will stall out for a long time then it will throw funky leaves. Single bladed leaves first, after a while 3 bladed fans then when it gets to 5 blades it starts growing normal, but you are not far into flower at all so lets see what happens. Maybe you will get lucky and she will just hiccup a bit but daylight hours aren’t really long enough this early in the year.
Cool I hope so , I had “high” eagerness for this season as it’s my first grow lol welp we shall see I will keep things updated frequently on my first quest to help any body encountering some of the issues I may have made . Happy grow my fellow tokers and agriculturals !

You're jumping the gun outdoors. Its not going to get you anything positive with a reveg.

I ended up tossing a few plants that re-vegged on me.

Maybe get a light on them for a few hrs longer at sunset. You wont need much.

Back
Top Bottom