First time grower needing advise on my set up

Natenco

This will be my first time growing, so any advise or help i will be greatfull for.

Before i get into the actual growing process i need to be sure my set up will be sufficient.

I plan on growing 6-9 autoflowers at the same time in soil.

Im not sure of the strain yet, so any links to a trusted seed banks that deliver to usa would also be appreciated.

This is what i have came up with so far.

For temperature
New Digital LCD Temperature and Humidity Meter Thermometer Clock Alarm Calendar | eBay

Ph tracker
4 in1 Professional LCD Temperature Moisture Sunlight Ph Garden Soil Tester Meter | eBay

Grow tent
Hydroponic Grow Growing Tent Box Room Greenhouse System Mylar 3' x 3' x 6'8" | eBay

Air flow and odor
iPower 4" 6" 8" 10" 12" inch Inline Fan Carbon Air Filter Ducting Combo HPS Grow | eBay

6"x16" ducting + clamps

Lights
600W 600 Watt HPS MH Grow Light Digital DIMM System Indoor Garden Set | eBay

HC 600w digital Ballast

6" cool tube with wing

2 Hps lights

Pair of rope ratchet light hangers

24 hour analog timer.

Please replace any of the equipment i have came up with if you know of something that will make my yield/grow experience better.

Also, please list anthing that i may have forgot, or that may be useful.

I plan on using the Fox farm line for medium and nutes, so as of right now im just focusing on a good grow room set up.

Seems like you got your bases covered. Go for it. If anything, you are doing more than many of us do! I'm just a CFL grower with minimum extras and never have any issues. :)

Back
Top Bottom