first time grower needs help asap

chrisc87

i started a grow from seeds that were given two me . my plants are about 30 days old. they are in a closet under a 4 ft shop light with two 34 watt cool white bulbs. i plan on adding another two bulbs this weekend. i only had 2 seeds and would like to clone these 2 plants to turn them into 4 or more plants and then really start my grow. an yhelp would be appreciated. any suggestions are welcome too i would post pics but i dont know how

My guess is you growing in dirt right ? Well we may still help you ! It sounds like your getting old enough to start flowering soon. How big of a grow room do you have ? Are you running any fans for ventalation or at least one for blowing across your plants ? Once you start blooming you may want a stronger light setup, you don't have to go spend hundreds of dollers you can use cfls for everything but you'll want more of them and at different spectums. Check out a few of the forums here for what type of lights you may prefer.. good luck keep reading :peace:

ty ive been doing reading but it is a little overwhelming i wish i could get my pics on here so u guys can see what ive got goin on

thanks got it her er my baby girls they are 9 inches
full
420 Photo Gallery - Pictures of Cannabis 1 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Back
Top Bottom