First time grower: started outdoor now indoor strange problem

Tonioo

420 Member
Hello I'm a first time grower from UK and have started my first seed pretty basic using a multi purpose nutrient soil and have a greenhouse. I germinated through paper towel method and planted in a clay pot with two big holes at the bottom. I didn't clean the pot and had used it for flowers previously.i think I have made a fair few mistakes but have a sprout but it has one cyteldon the other one seems to be shrinking does anyone have any tips or advice?

Or should I just leave it to grow?
IMG-20200501-WA0001.jpeg
IMG-20200430-WA0009.jpg

Hello I'm a first time grower from UK and have started my first seed pretty basic using a multi purpose nutrient soil and have a greenhouse. I germinated through paper towel method and planted in a clay pot with two big holes at the bottom. I didn't clean the pot and had used it for flowers previously.i think I have made a fair few mistakes but have a sprout but it has one cyteldon the other one seems to be shrinking does anyone have any tips or advice?

IMG-20200501-WA0001.jpeg
IMG-20200430-WA0009.jpg
You can only leave it grow. Just make sure you ain't starting your seeds out in hi nutrient soil right off the rip. It will kill them early.

IMG-20200501-WA0001.jpeg
IMG-20200430-WA0009.jpg
You using a lot of compost or manure? You'll burn em up

Thanks for the reply bro, I think that's exactly what I've done this is what I've used...

Can I save this seed? Or should I get different soil and start again?

Attachments

• 20200502_011213.jpg
    20200502_011213.jpg
    825.9 KB · Views: 83
Thanks for the reply bro, I think that's exactly what I've done this is what I've used...

That's your problem brother. Transplant that thing immediately into some potting soil and pray. If not start over. It happens

That's your problem brother. Transplant that thing immediately into some potting soil and pray. If not start over. It happens
What I do is always start my seeds out in something like a jiffy pod or rockwool cube. Then once it's established some true leaves then I'll transplant it into my good stuff. You can mix that with potting soil later so keep it still.

When I mix my soil it's like one bucket of potting soil to like a half bucket of compost manure.

Thanks man I appreciate it, I'll have to order some potting soil. I thought getting autoflower seeds would make it easier. Biobizz light mix potting soil do the trick you think?

Thanks man I appreciate it, I'll have to order some potting soil. I thought getting autoflower seeds would make it easier. Biobizz light mix potting soil do the trick you think?
Any type of soil will work. You just don't want to use any boosters or fertilizer until you get some true leaves, then transplant into your mixed soil.

Thank you guys:D

My biobizz arrives Wednesday here is an update, it seems the middle leaves have begun to grow, 1 week and 3 days in... but very slowly
20200504_024810.jpg

Hi guys not sure what to do now my plants seems to be growing and I don't know if I should replant her...

Attachments

• 15891156760647568871300818148696.jpg
    15891156760647568871300818148696.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 94

IMG-20200501-WA0001.jpeg
IMG-20200430-WA0009.jpg
Did you have any luck with the transplant on the seedling or you start over?

I've started a new one and thought I'd let her grow but the stem has grown quite a lot of might re pot her now anyway. Here is an update ju
20200519_234629.jpg
st incase your wondering..

Back
Top Bottom