First Time Grower Using CFLs Closet Grow

Four20pdx

This is my first post although I have been reading up on here for some time. I finally started my first grow. I started four seeds on 4/2. A super skunk, purple nurple, and two random bag seeds. I am using four 5000k 100w equivalent cfls and have each seed in a solo cup. I am running the lights 24/0 also is that right? So far one of the random seeds has grown way taller than the other ones and kept laying down on the solo cup so I proped it up with a skewer. I also added a oscillating fan for some air flow. And I am using some random potting soil from my back yard. I feel like maybe they are growing too tall and I thought they would be growing more sets of nodes and branches by now but I am not sure. I also don't know if I should be using nutrients right now? Any info would be greatly appreciated I could really use it!! I will post some pics as soon as I figure out how!!

10fvnmc.jpg

A few days old

30lfmdx.jpg

And this is from this morning. The taller random seed was leaning down onto the cup so i proped it up with a skewer and a twistie tie.
Any feed back will help! Thx!

Here are some pics to show my lights and arangements

zummxf.jpg

I turned off the cfls so you guys can see how i have them set up and maybe give me some input?
2hozl92.jpg

nmfe55.jpg

And you can see how i used the skewer to hold it up.

Say four20 u doing good dont water too much no nutes for now just ph UR water when u do.keep fan on them for it helps to form a strong stalk don't try an guess their process that's the beauty of it all well some of it but u r on track like I say don't over water let cups get light then water. If u like me an just like to mix nutes an shit u gotta give them something root builders will be ok for now till growth stage, an stay in tune with em. Put UR Mylar up for xtra reflection also

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom