Slim Budget First Time Grow Indoor Using Soil & CFLs

Re: Slim budget first time grow indoor using soil and cfls

i do not believe there is anything wrong with your plants, it is probably the FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil you are using with such small plants. i would discontinue using superthrive in flowering, it is for vegetative growth only with cannabis plants. it looks like it is time to transplant both of your plants into larger pots, larger size pots can usually be bought cheaply at hydroponic grow stores if you do not have a larger size available.

Thanks man, i didnt take the soil into consideration, makes sense. Will it fix itself or what should i do? I only used the superthrive once, a few days b4 i put her into flower, b/c i had dropped them accidentally. Havent added anything but water to them since. I do have some nutes comin in though.

Ok cool. Have any soil recommendations for future grows? Lol, i dnt want to have this problem next time..

if you would like to use FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil i would mix it 50% to regular potting soil and perlite for seedlings and small plants.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom