first time grower

stonerdj

Hi i just want to introduce myself. I am a first time grower and with the help of my local hydro store i got my room set up and my first plant vegging. the room is a 2x2 closet probably 8 feet high. right now i have 1 purple urkle plant growing in rockwool. i am running 2 24inch t5 ho bulbs that have a rating of 18000 kelven each. i will post some pics when i get home. my girl is about 5 inches tall right now. we have named her Francis. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and reading about all the sucessful grows and learning all the information my high brain can soak in. I have decided that if i can successfully get this plant to produce even one smokable bud then i will look into getting a bigger room with more powerful equipment and more plants. well that is all for now

Hi i just want to introduce myself. I am a first time grower and with the help of my local hydro store i got my room set up and my first plant vegging. the room is a 2x2 closet probably 8 feet high. right now i have 1 purple urkle plant growing in rockwool. i am running 2 24inch t5 ho bulbs that have a rating of 18000 kelven each. i will post some pics when i get home. my girl is about 5 inches tall right now. we have named her Francis. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and reading about all the sucessful grows and learning all the information my high brain can soak in. I have decided that if i can successfully get this plant to produce even one smokable bud then i will look into getting a bigger room with more powerful equipment and more plants. well that is all for now

watch your elec bill that will get you nabbed

stonerdj How is everything going? :welcome: Love to hear more.
Have you found all the information you have been lookin' for?
Please Vote in the Contests going on now. :goodjob:
Hope to see and hear more soon.
We will be in the forums :surf: meet us there...ok? :peace: :bongrip:
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom