First time inddor grow need help pleases

Pimentel420

Hi all and thanks for taking time to look ay my post currently i have a super lemon haze and an og3 clones i picked up at a local dispensary 2 seedlings growing from seed the og3 and slh are a little over 28 inches tall and i have them under 1 ho t5 39 watt 4 bulb grow light with 2 actinic bulbs and 2 10000k daylight bulbs . my question is my two clones look like they are strching how could i make them bush out or slow down in growth so i could flower all in the same time sorry for no pics at this time my stupid phone wont lem me email pics to my computer and they called them smartphones hahah dumbest ever

Hi all and thanks for taking time to look ay my post currently i have a super lemon haze and an og3 clones i picked up at a local dispensary 2 seedlings growing from seed the og3 and slh are a little over 28 inches tall and i have them under 1 ho t5 39 watt 4 bulb grow light with 2 actinic bulbs and 2 10000k daylight bulbs . my question is my two clones look like they are strching how could i make them bush out or slow down in growth so i could flower all in the same time sorry for no pics at this time my stupid phone wont lem me email pics to my computer and they called them smartphones hahah dumbest ever

You could trying tying the tops down which will force the plant out

There are ties for plants to tie the top to the pot but it make be easier using chicken wire on top of the plants to make them grow out in your case

low stress training , topping, fimming or what hustle refers to i believe is called scrog are all ways to control growth, google or search here for tips and instruction, should get some images to help with the search
good luck

Back
Top Bottom