First Time Outdoor!

Also whats the heat and wattage difference needed for the vegging stage and the flowering stage; So how much watts should be good if I only want to veg and How much would be good If I want to continue after veg

You can veg your plants under something as simple as a 4 ft florescent shop light. Not much heat comes out of them. Start them early and top them a few times for more size when they go outside

Also whats the heat and wattage difference needed for the vegging stage and the flowering stage; So how much watts should be good if I only want to veg and How much would be good If I want to continue after veg

I use 15w - 20w per square ft of LEDs for 16 hours per day at the vegetative stage, and 30+ for 12 hours per day during flowering.

One suggestion for simplicity. Most people use a plate when germinating. I put the seed in the napkin and cover everything in water. The next morning I pour off the excess then just keep the paper towel moist from there. Most seeds will pop without being soaked in water. I never soaked tell I added this way of germination. It doesn't hurt no matter how you look at it. So why not.

Back
Top Bottom