First time outside grow in fabric pots

lifting the pots is a much better way to judge when to water imo for someone new
Great advice @HappyHamat88, I for one use that method and I don't consider myself new at this game.
Also, a moisture meter can be purchased for under $10 on line (ebay and amazon).

Great advice @HappyHamat88, I for one use that method and I don't consider myself new at this game.
Also, a moisture meter can be purchased for under $10 on line (ebay and amazon).
Yea same I don't consider myself new either and I swear by this method and use it everyday.

Never tried a meter... I'm not a huge fan of technology....things can go sour with them at any point lol are they reasonably accurate?

Yea same I don't consider myself new either and I swear by this method and use it everyday.

Never tried a meter... I'm not a huge fan of technology....things can go sour with them at any point lol are they reasonably accurate?
I have to say "yes" to your question, they are accurate enough. I have several strains and it is much easier to poke the probe into the soil then to lift each one. I tend to go the lazy route.

We could start some sort of 'strong man' competition, get sponsorships, sell seating tickets, sell TV rights, and become millionaires.;)
Right make it a stoners strong person contest....rip a bunch of bongs...flip a tire....shot gun a joint.....carry a 40gallon fabric pot 100m.... Do a couple dabs shot put a big ass root ball :laugh:

Call it the "Budz and Brawn" competition.....the only competition where your lungs need to be as strong as your muscles....:cheesygrinsmiley::headbanger:

I don't believe black fabric pots have the heat issues that black plastic does.
What size pots? You may want to go larger, I had a big auto in 3G that kept
falling over last year, 10G for me now. Auto or Regular?

I don't believe black fabric pots have the heat issues that black plastic does.
What size pots? You may want to go larger, I had a big auto in 3G that kept
falling over last year, 10G for me now. Auto or Regular?
Two of them are in 3 gallons for another 4 days, switching them to 15 gallons. One is in a 10 gallon going into a 15. And One is in a 15... Regular no autos

Back
Top Bottom