First time seeding help

lewis916

Hello everyone.. this is my first time i have tried to start a mom plant from seed.. and well the only time it had ever worked. ha. so i have been letting this little (guy or girl ) grow for about a month and half now. and am wondering if i can tell if its a male or female.

seed strain
unknown.
medium is
vermi soil

I got told that if you let it sit out side for 24 hours that you should be able to either see the hair or the balls.. but i dont see anything yet. it has an amazing smell to the stem
any help would be amazing.
Also is there any way to tell what kind of strain this is?
IMG_37057.JPG
IMG_37047.JPG
IMG_37036.JPG
IMG_37027.JPG

I'm going to be taking new pictures tonight of this plant.. anything in protocolar that you would need to see in the photo??

Hello lewis916, i to had issues with mine showing sex. Some plants take a little longer to show sex. Also i belive my issue was at night there was a street light on a few houses over. Although that is a low amount of light , plants need total darkness to show quick. I have had males that the stem smelled amazing so dont think its a female just because of that. It is definitely a indica due to the fat leaves. It looks good and healthy. Just give it more time of 12 hours lights off and 12hours light on to tell sex.

Back
Top Bottom