First time with clones, getting droopy clones after transplanting

mkono87

Been given the opportunity to try cloning for the first time and been using rapid rooters which much success. The issue is after a few days of transplanting the rooted clones to solo cup, they are starting to look very droopy perhaps even kinda dry/crispy. Was just curious if it was an over watering issue or low humidity. This morning I threw them in one of my tent that is 80F and 55-60% RH to see if maybe it would help dry them up a bit quicker. Would love some advice and tips.

Been given the opportunity to try cloning for the first time and been using rapid rooters which much success. The issue is after a few days of transplanting the rooted clones to solo cup, they are starting to look very droopy perhaps even kinda dry/crispy. Was just curious if it was an over watering issue or low humidity. This morning I threw them in one of my tent that is 80F and 55-60% RH to see if maybe it would help dry them up a bit quicker. Would love some advice and tips.

I use the Jiffy pucks, but mine also try to do that after I transplant them, I usually have to leave them (after transplant) in the humidity dome for a day with the lid cracked open so they get used to the outside air, and I may have to uncover then cover back up if it starts to wilt again, but eventually they come around, and the more roots you can see in the rooters/pucks, the less likely they will do that :thumb:

@MochaBud what do you think?
Thanks for the tag brotha :high-five:

I use the Jiffy pucks, but mine also try to do that after I transplant them, I usually have to leave them (after transplant) in the humidity dome for a day with the lid cracked open so they get used to the outside air, and I may have to uncover then cover back up if it starts to wilt again, but eventually they come around, and the more roots you can see in the rooters/pucks, the less likely they will do that :thumb:

Thanks for the tag brotha :high-five:
I ended up putting large plastic ziplock bags on there and misted, hopefully I can get them to start up again.

I ended up putting large plastic ziplock bags on there and misted, hopefully I can get them to start up again.
I use 2 or 3 liter pop bottles (clear) and cut the bottoms off, and then I use the 2 parts for top and bottom of a single cloner then I can unscrew the top to let fresh air in a little at a time...you can see them in the top of this pic

Back
Top Bottom