transplanting clones to bigger pots

nw smokey

hi there I'm a first time grower with a new garden. I just transplanted my clones into 5 gallon pots and I did not water the soil prior to transplanting:-( now my concern is that my soil is too dry, can I wet my soil with pure water now that my clothes are planted or did I blow it. I have been watering lightly and plants are currently looking good but it still looks pretty dry on the outside edges away from the center.

Hi nw smokey,

Welcome to the 420 Magazine site and community of members that gathers here.

Yes, you absolutely can and should water your transplant into it's new home. Watering will ensure that the new soil settles in around the soil the clones are currently in and there are no air pockets. I appreciate that your trying to ensure you avoid the 1st deadly sin of new growers (overwatering) but I think your girls will benefit from a nice drink of water.

Be well, happy growing and again :welcome: to :420:

thanx for the info. just watered thoroughly. i think they were just starting to show signs of under watering. hoping this perks them back up a little. what is to high of humidity? mine just went up 79% RH..im in veg, that should be ok. right?

Back
Top Bottom