Time to transplant clones

So I took 8 clones 10 days ago from my grow. Root riot cubes, sprayed 2-3 times per day wit a light mix of b52 along with keeping hood wet, cfl lighting, clonex, etc.

I actually was hoping it would take longer since my grow is only 10 days into flower, but it seems these babies have rooted really well. Only 1 plant has not shown roots through the cubes.

Questions:

How long can I go on like this before transplanting? Or do they need to be moved now?

If transplanted now I may be forced to go soil, which I know nothing about (stopped reading about soil when I decided to go DWC). If I do transplant now into soil wont I be forced to stay in soil on these?

If I transplant now, I'm also forced to use cfl until I hit the switch to 12/12 or move them into my current flowering tent. Can I slow the growth without hurting them to prolong going into flower down the road? I'm trying to time it with my other grow and really dont have the $$ to create a veg room yet and moving them later into current flowering grow would also put them way far away from the LED in that tent.

What would be the suggestions on transplant medium now?

Thanks, and feel free to link any educational info to guide me at this point so I can be lazy and not look it up myself. :thumb:

PA240044.JPG
PA2400451.JPG
PA240046.JPG
PA240047.JPG
PA240049.JPG

Re: Time to transplant clones?

Stevehman responded in my journal. take a look.

Back
Top Bottom