Unprepared For Clones

Vandal802

Yesterday a buddy said he knew what he was doing and that he would cut me some clones. After doing a little browsing i realized that my friend is quiet possibly a moron sadly. He made the cuts at a 45 and scored the bottoms and did make sure one node was under the soil. He used rootone powder in a bottle that i guess was very old because i cannot find another one with a label like it anywhere online. Any ways all the clones were put in solo cups with soil and a small amount of rooting hormone in the hole they were to be planted in. Any ways all of them are extremely wilted/droopy after about a day and a half now and I'm worried about there health. Because i wasn't expecting these i am using clear solo cups as humidity domes. My question is do YOU think these have a chance at survival, this is my first time messing around with clones so i have absolutely no clue what im doing except for what ive managed to find on the internet the last 6 hours or so.
Photo_on_10_8_13_at_9_50_PM_2.jpg

Photo_on_10_8_13_at_9_49_PM.jpg

Photo_on_10_8_13_at_9_50_PM.jpg

I havent figured out how to insert pictures yet... Thanks for any informations you all may have, sorry if im posting in the wrong place.

Back
Top Bottom