Newly bought clones: What now?

Brnwn4

Bought these clones. Owner didn’t know how old they were? He said to just water them if the soil feels dry? He also said don’t use any nutrients until I transplant them? What do you guys honk. I have the recipe for success kit some mammoth p and some clonex solution. Any recommendations? And what ph should the water be? Pics below :)

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. ❤️

Attachments

• 0C37AAA1-4BED-4D76-9725-590D604B07EB.jpeg
    0C37AAA1-4BED-4D76-9725-590D604B07EB.jpeg
    799.5 KB · Views: 117
There's not enough information to give you any pointers yet, Why not start a grow journal? It will provide a handy reference for your future grows, and let us make suggestions. Start a journal with the same information that we ask from folks looking for some help. There's a link in my signature block.

There's not enough information to give you any pointers yet, Why not start a grow journal? It will provide a handy reference for your future grows, and let us make suggestions. Start a journal with the same information that we ask from folks looking for some help. There's a link in my signature block.
I thought i gave adequte information sorry.. I took your advice and started a grow journal here! Hope its posted in the right area. I posted it below:

Back
Top Bottom