First Time with good seeds

JackKnife

My second crop with bagseeds has been a huge success(the first was a disaster becuase I didnt know the basics - thanks for all posts in the forums it really helped me). I am about two weeks from harvest (best guess) and I expect to have several ounces of bud. Well anyway I think I am ready to try the good strains and need some advice which to do first, mainly because theyre expensive and I dont want to waste money. I will be growing inside with ventilation and temp control, 400wt HPS/MH(both) max height of space is 10ft (allowing for proper distance to light).

Re: First Time with good seeds.

I screwed up the first post it is only eight feet of vertical space available ( the ceiling is ten ft)

Re: First Time with good seeds.

Northern Lights (any number, but I like number 5 the best), Skunk, White Widow and White Rhino fit the bill well as they are all readily available, not TOO expensive at most seedbanks and they are very forgiving plants that are at the same time not too picky and produce well. These are all classic smokes that never disappoint (unless you just really fucked up big time).

Back
Top Bottom