First time grower; a good strain to start with?

Pybra

After reading through the FAQ's, I realized I will first grow from bagseed once I figure out my setup and get it ready... but still think about what I will want to grow. My setup will ideally be using a GrowLab GL60, soil, and organic as possible.

Here is what I am looking for:

-Shorter to medium height plant
-Shorter to medium flowering time
-Higher yields

The tent is 2' x 2' x 5'3", so I want to utilize what space I have to get the most out of my harvests.

Any ideas or helpful info is welcome

:popcorn:

hey man ive been thinking of taking a swing at growing as well. do you know a good seedbank that can ship to the US? i m a little freaked out about customs.:thanks:

hey man ive been thinking of taking a swing at growing as well. do you know a good seedbank that can ship to the US? i m a little freaked out about customs.:thanks:
Posts about shiping seeds is prohibited. If ur in search of seeds perhaps u should check out our sponsors. Click here> 420 Magazine - Sponsors

U definitely want an indica or indica dominant strain. I hear lemon skunk is a good starter. I had a good run with shiva skunk phenotypes A and B 1st time out (A was better, pineapple taste). U want to start from seed or clone?

Definitly seed growing, I think it will be good experience and clones aren't really at my disposal.

My first was Skunk #1 (white label seeds). Very easy to grow and a very forgiving plant if you screw up. Got 3.5oz off 4 plants in my closet!

Definitly seed growing, I think it will be good experience and clones aren't really at my disposal.

Check with our sponsors. Some have good info as far as genetics, flowering times, skill level recomended for certain strains and ideal climate.>420 Magazine - Sponsors

skunk number one is a perfect first time decent yield not much vegatation to have to trim and like people have said its a very forgiving plant and i beleive its mold resistant i grew 7 medical ladies from seed and they all were solid strong colas

skunk number one is a perfect first time decent yield not much vegatation to have to trim and like people have said its a very forgiving plant and i beleive its mold resistant i grew 7 medical ladies from seed and they all were solid strong colas

Nice, I think that's what I'll go with. May do skunk one and blueberry.

northern lights or black domina both very easy potent and quick forgiving plants
black is georgous once u grow it youll always keep it gaurenteed!!

beware of the black however it WILL end ur day 11 times out of 10

Back
Top Bottom