Breaking My V-Card

Why did you move it out of the fridge. I am doing the same setup and would like to knowbefore investing any further what your cncerns were. I saw the plants looked very lifted I dont plan on my plantbeing to much further off the ground then the bin I will use. By the way was it really hard to control the enviorment in the fridge. You can check out my set up on the link in my sig.. GL

Its unfortunate the end times are near. My ladies have developed at different rates and its now to the point where 1 is ready for the 36hour dark period and flush. The other sadly needs more time.

The good ol mail man gave me and my roommates the good old 30 days and you out eviction. Im focusing on finishing the one plant (which is looking pretty hefty) and let a fellow grower finish my other baby while i move a few states away.

This being a budget experiment grow from the start makes me feel good about anything i walk away with from this experience.

Its been a pleasure and i have learned a lot from this website and the growers who post on here. if there is time i will update the journal and pics but giving the few weeks to get my shit together its not to High* on the priority list.

Will be posting next grow with better detail.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom