BrewedALLday's Australian Bag Seed Grow - 2013

geneotypes determine the plants underlying traits and phenotypes (your environment) will determine how the traits are expressed.

the downward clawing of some leaves indicates nutrient stress. your plants will grow better if you don't stress them with nutrients.

Ok, so I am off all nutrients but I have a question about Molasses? I have seen how it is beneficial but I do not want to stress my plants so close(ish) to the end. :cheer: Anyone have a pros and a cons list or suggestions on how important this or any additional nutes would be?

As for the yellowing leaves, I have removed any that were not healthy at the bottom and I believe it was a small nutrient burn mixed with the fact I barely broke the stem while doing my latest LST. It is looking good I think, I just find it so strange that the plants are so so different in growth patterns?

ALSO!!!!! Great news for those who do not already know... the plant I have placed outside has decided it is actually a female and is just starting to flower. So I have two inside now and one outside. I believe they will all be ready at different times in March, but that is pure guess work. haha :Rasta:

Thanks for all the blogs and your journals, they are definitely making this possible!!!

PS: LST was freaking terrifying but I am definitely a believer now! :Namaste:

Messy...Day 37 of flower...with new LST
DSC022885.JPG
DSC022947.JPG
DSC022955.JPG
DSC02296_edit.jpg
DSC022885.JPG

Closet View
DSC023024.JPG

Hep Z...Day 37 of flower...Also with first LST
DSC023037.JPG
DSC022996.JPG
DSC02300_edit.jpg

Thanks for viewing
:high-five::yahoo::lot-o-toke::tokin::blunt:

looking good man! cfls can be 4" away from plants. do you have any lights that you can add? the flowers really put on weight in the final weeks. it's a good idea to let the plants bloom for 9-10 weeks from first pistil sighting. :high-five:

So I have pictures and updates from the three plants.

Hep Z ended up going hermie on me due to its genetics I believe. I got the seeds from a hermie plant so I am not surprised it ended up growing that way. I decided to cut and smoke 2 grams andmade brownies with the additional 6 grams and sugar leaves. Nice smoke but it was a fast head high due to cutting early.

Messy is still growing and I have been taking off a small bud every week to test what the different times and how it tastes and smokes with the color of the trichomes. I have pics of trichomes and I will post right after this.

This has been the perfect test run for me as i have to move soon and will be getting a real light and room set up very soon!

Does anyone have any suggestions on how much longer I am looking at waiting for amber color. Its been 3.5 months in veg and im stil only getting cloudy pink colors. Im sure its from lack of light and i knew that would be an issue but im curious if its a strain genetic?
l

you should let them go longer next time for big buds. how'd you take such nice photos of the trichs?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom