Growing a Bag Seed

1992? I was a Freshman in highschool... time flies by.
I have not heard the word Phototron since prob '92 also, those things use to be real popular.

I half oz would be a nice reward for such a small grow, I could only hope.

~Update~
Thought I would post some pic of Pat on the last day of 3 weeks into flowering.

patendof3top.jpg
patendweek3.jpg

WOW AM I WAY OLD. By 92 I had 10 full grows under my belt. Hey those aero work good as a cloner also. Be careful alot of lowriders get to big for them. I'd use clones and as soon as they start to put on acouple leafs start flowering. Just my 2 cents GL

Thanks!

Patrica is a honey pot. I gently rubbed the bottom of a bud and my finger was all wet and sticky... I gave my finger a good whiff and it smelled like candy.

I cant wait to get her.

I just hope I can wait 5-6 more weeks.

(yeah I know that sounded dirty :yummy:)

At first when I was catching up I saw noaks ark and was gonna comment on how covered she's getting, but there all covered. :yahoo:

Looking good Search!

Thanks all!

I was bored, so thought I would post a couple pic's while I watch some old Hashbean420 videos.

Its been to hot outside and Patrica has been drinking about a half gallon a day, I am sure a lot steams away. Pat is about 5'10" tall now, she is putting a lot of weight on her branches. I am hoping she will give me around 3oz. However, If I can pull 1oz a plant I would still be in the clouds.

The pic below is before Patrica was watered today, that's why she looks relaxed

Pat - 4 weeks 2 days flower
pat4w2d.jpg

Noahs Ark Clone - 4 weeks 2 days flower
NA4w2d.jpg

Pat is not losing any leaves, I have no idea what her flowering time is. The Noahs Ark clones lost a few leaves, maybe 4-5 each. They are a 8 week strain. The Rocklock has not lost any and is a 8 week strain. The Master Kush lost a good deal of leaves and is a 8 weeks. The MK is a runt, it has always been a short bush.

Short story about the "Black Label MK seeds"
I got a breeder 10 pack from a buddy. I planted all 10, only 4 grew and only 1 was female. The males where big guys and would have been great plants if female. The 1 female was ugly as a sprout and was always 1/4 the size of her brothers.

however with each plant I will just wait till I see half amber then chop.

Sorry been smoking on some blueberry/trainwreck mix strain and it has me rambling. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom