Growing a Bag Seed

I was going to get some predator mites but could not find them locally, where did you find them? I heard before ladybugs dont really like to eat mites but will, they may of ended up with the mentality of eat mites or starve because they really cleaned their plates. I had given the plants a bath twice before the lady bugs and all it did was slow the mites down. One thing I noticed is the mites dont like the Master Kush plants or Pat.

Anyways the tent is less crowed today and 5 plants are now under 12 hours of light. I have a feeling the tallest MK plant is a boy, but I hope I am wrong.

BTW I wrote " Patricia Keepem Green" on Pats grow bag :ganjamon:

Patricia is screaming to bud, I was looking her over and she has lots of little white hairs popping out all over.

Few pics.
girl15.jpg
girl26.jpg

They sell them here,
Spider Mite Predators
but the best deal is 9,000 I think for like.Least bio something told me. Here's another 21$ for 1,000 eggs. From what I understand, get someone to go half's with ya on a larger lot. The shipping kills ya. It has to go overnight. Don't worry too much about spots on the youngster leaves. Leaves come and go. I was wondering if you plan on topping? It looks like you did one. Least from the pic. I top all mine at the 4th set of true leaves and then again after another 3-4 sets. Makes for 4 main colas versus one. Looking good Dude seems you have the right lites for the job with that HPS. I never tried LED's. I have afew friends that use them for veg, but myself,,,,,,,,, Well keep it Green Dude and ++++ I like to see newbies grow. Most the time they get a great first run. Lates

Thanks for the link, I placed a order. I did top one plant just to see what happens, was kinda scared I would kill it. As for the LED's I only used them for about 2 months then stopped. Pat did not like them at all, every time I would try she would start turning yellow.

I have been trying to work on setting up a dedicated grow area in the house, right now its kinda messy with supply's and trash but I have 2 of the 3 areas set up, going to make a little cloning room too. Just waiting on my back to ease up so I can finish.

Here is some updated pics.
I took two clones from each plant but forgot to take a pic... right now they are in the veg cab.

Flower tent:
flowering7.jpg

Vegging cab:
vegging1.jpg

:grinjoint:

Was looking the plants over today and found a ladybug huddle at the bottom of Patricia. I have really only seen them huddle on the top of the plants when the light first turns on. I took this pic about 10 minutes before lights out so maybe they are getting ready for bed.

:bong:
ladyhuddle.jpg

Predator mites came today from the local breeder. I am wondering if the ladybugs just got a catered dinner.
killers.png

I have 6 plants in the tent right now and all but 2 grew from seed. As I was applying my new army of killers I noticed that all of the plants seem to be girls. They all have white hairs poking out and are starting buds. I feel very lucky.

I am at the end of week 1 for flowering and as you can see they are going through the flowering growth spurt.

Pat is a real beast, she just loves to grow and grow.

The three Master Kush sisters are getting little buds all over, my tallest MK is a month younger than Pat and is almost the same size, however one is so small she sits on a milk crate.

The Noahs Ark twins just started to show signs of budding today, they sure have came a long way.

Everything seems to be going well :::fingers crossed::: so I have nothing to complain about.

vegstretch.jpg

MK723.jpg

Your plants look very healthy Search. Well taken care of!

I've haven't made it through the whole journal yet to get the story behind it, but it's neat seeing the lady bugs.

Well few days ago 2 of my MK tried to fool me and hide their nuts. I swore it looked like buds where growing... but then I found balls under what I thought where buds when I was editing my pics for the last post. Thank god I found out before they got the girls knocked up. I moved a Rocklock and my other MK in the empty spots.

Was depressing but I smoked and moved on.

Dudes before death row
nuts.jpg

nutz.jpg

Thanks GG!

~update~
So I upgraded to a 1000 watt system as you can see by the bright pictures below. Pat is over 4 feet tall now and along with all the other girls in the tent are starting to grow lots of little buds.

Everything in the veg tent is doing fine, the white specks on the leafs are from the predator mite mix I just applied today to keep things under control.

My clones have all rooted and are ready to transplant.
My clones are 2) Unknown seed {Patricia}, 2) Master Kush {Ruby}, and 1) Noaks ark {Brandi}.

Pat top:
pattop72810.jpg

Pat side:
patside72810.jpg

Flower tent:
inside72810.jpg

Veg Cab:
vegcab72810.jpg

Back
Top Bottom