First timer - Does it look ok?

linda880

420 Member
849be2d4d0be96cc5ff36db92f26e2d6.jpg

I have one plant and first time, mostly to suprice my hubby when he comes back from sea; ) I planted the seed in desember and had it in window and I live in Iceland so dark long days and cold ( never thought it would actually even sprout ) as one day I noticed the first true leaves came out and it was tall. ...so I went and bought CFL 2700K cause the guy that helped said it could be used both vegetated stage and flowering. Well I have it in normal mud with few rocks in it and put it in a small box and aluminium foil on inside then I made a hole on the box and bigger for air out and keep the window open. ..its windy here. I have fed it with flora nova grow I think it's called but only once then just watered every 3 days with ph 6 . So its about a month since I planted the seed and I feel like it's still so small and wondering if the leaves look bad to you?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using 420

By evening now when turning off the lights they look worse kinda liked the leaves leaked a little more down. ..could it be due to watering this morning

Maybe I'll keep the windows closed over the nightime probably then when they get cold.

Sounds good and feed it at a quarter strenth every watering until she picks up a bit it should only take a watering or two then up the solution and go back to weekly feedings and this is very important let the pot dry out before you water or feed again.

I keep the room kinda warm since electricity, water and water owens in houses and our water almost free. Then I'm not worrying too much about that :)

Sounds good and feed it at a quarter strenth every watering until she picks up a bit it should only take a watering or two then up the solution and go back to weekly feedings and this is very important let the pot dry out before you water or feed again.
Thank you will do that. ,should I have the root pots in water or just water through flushing and let them dry? They have 4 holes in them at bottom.

Back
Top Bottom