First timer's Plan, Solid

Noobert

This is my plan so far.

So my plan is to grow in my closet,fairly spacious. It has a shelf near the ceiling of the closet. I'm Not looking to grow too much since I lives on the main floor with residences living above.

I plan on planting about 1-4 pots. In my closet, using CFL's [23w6500K 42w2700K]. I'm not quite sure about how many lights i need per plant and I haven't found a Lumens per/square ft forumula, hope you guys could help me on that. my closet is 41inx23inx89in and 60in from the floor up, I have a removable shelf. 3ft'5x 1ft11'x7ft5' and 5ft

I'll be using trays/ buckets to catch excess water and will be hand watering them.Not planning on using any other nutrient liquids [ ie N P K , S Ca Mg, Fe Zn Mn B Co Cu Mo Cl ] until I'm confident with my growing ability.

For soil I'm thinking about using premixed soil, heres a list of what I'm thinking about buying, if you guys could give me some insight that'd be great.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/bro...cott%2527s%2BPremium%2BBlend%2BTop%2BSoil.jsp

Premier Pro-Mix, Perennial Planting Mix | Canadian Tire

Premier Pro-Mix, Hanging Basket-Planter Mix | Canadian Tire

Premier Pro-Mix, Potting and Seeding Mix | Canadian Tire

I'm gonna grab reflective foil and put it up along my closet walls. Its sort of a 2 door fold opener kind closet so there its not gonna be a good closed room unless I do something about it.

I plan on getting a humidifier, don't know why its used; I'm guessing to keep plants warm and moist, other than that I haven't the slightest clue. I'm gonna keep my window open [its gonna be cold outside so this is where the humidifier comes into play] and will be using 2 small fans to keep a steady gentle air flow. Window not even remotely far from closet. Will get a temperature and humidifier gauge to keep it at steady level.

Any Opinions/suggestions on what to do or how I'll do?

Re: First timer's Plan, Solid???

Do some more reading here before you start spending money. All the information you seek is here and asked many times. You will have to use nutes or you plants won't produce. Time release nutes already in soil is very bad for MJ. CFL's are fine for growing but use the real watt rating and not the equivelent rating. More light the better.

Back
Top Bottom