first timmer attempting trash tron

Lilbee420

hey guys so I'm attempting my first grow and wouls like to attempt a trash tron but have not found much online about successful use of one. I've got five clones that are in rooting stage and two are showing root. I have many many questions but first is, should I even attempt thr trash tron idea? is there anyone who has successfuly used one? the concept is much like a grow box. I'm just looking to achieve quick growth with maximum yield. any suggestions?

:welcome:
welcom to 420.
what is a trash tron?
the closest I found was
phototron :
34 gallon trash can ($10 Walmart)
1 or 2 clamp lights ($5)
3-4 24' plant light tubes ($10 Walmart)
1-2 42 watt full spectrum lights from buylighting.com
Double sided tape
Mylar
Bolts and washers for mounting the 24" lights
in other words a trash can stealth grow ?
:peace:

yes exactly. its an attempt at making my own phototron. I found a site where people noted the instructions were missing things like fan and vent. but other then that I've found nothing on succussful attempts. I've bought much of what I need and I just discovered two of my clones have rooted so I'm a little stressed about rather I should even attempt it or if I should just go with a grow box. I just want quick growth and max yield in that time frame. but now that I've got great looking rooted clones I don't wanna ruin them by attempting something like this for it may not even be possable at all...

I went with the box idea... Just transplanted my babies. Seems like things are going well. I will take a few pictures so you can see and give me input.

Back
Top Bottom